Crazy but true
- By law, a pregnant woman can pee anywhere she wants to in Britain, even if she chooses, in a police officer’s helmets.
- You can’t hum while holding your nose closed.
- Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do.
- One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
- There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with:orange, purple, and month
- Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
- The two animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot
- Swansea boss Bob Bradley just made a stupid comment.
“We always seem to score lots of goals in training” – That’s not surprising, they are playing against his defence !!!!
The site has a video with the proprietor sharing a wide range of manufactured data about his life and the product that he created. iq optionThere are live exchanges appeared down beneath the video which are doubtlessly suspicious and these exchanges don’t appear to change regardless of the possibility that you visit the site later on later
Here are a few firework displays to enjoy – Stay safe and enjoy
Gowerton Rugby Club – Friday 4th November – Doors open 6pm, display starts 7pm
St Helens -Swansea’s biggest display – Saturday 5th November – Gates open at 5.30pm with entertainment from 6.00pm and the display starting at 7.30pm.
Loughor Boating Club – Monday 7th November – Doors open 6pm FREE ENTRY